Recipe: Bicol Express (How to cook Bicol’s famous Bicol Express)
October 26, 2010
Posted by on
Bicol Express Recipe Ingredients:
* 1/4 kilo of Pork liempo – sliced into 1/2 inch strips
* 4 cups of Long green chili – pepper, seeded and julliened
* 1 cup of Alamang – fresh
* 1.5 cups of Water
* 1.5 cups of Coconut cream
* 1 pouch of Mama Sita’s Pang-Gisa mix
Bicol Express Recipe Cooking Instructions:
1. Soak Long green chili peppers in salted water for 30 minutes, rinse, then strain well.
2. In a pan,combine water,pork, and alamang.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower the fire and let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add long green chili peppers and Mama Sitas Pang-Gisa Mix cook until dish gets a little dry.
5. Pour in coconut milk and cook until sauce thickens. Serve hot.