Government & Politics
- Leila De Lima, Secretary, Department of Justice. She was the Chairperson of the Philippine Commission on Human Rights until President Aquino chose her to be his Justice Secretary.
- Jesse Robredo, Secretary of the Interior and Local Government of the Philippines. He was formerly the Mayor of Naga City. Robredo is the first Filipino Mayor to receive the Ramon Magsaysay Award for Government Service in 2000.
- Ramon Paje, Secretary, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, from Guinobatan, Albay.
- Ed Malaya, Spokesman, Department of Foreign Affairs. He is a career diplomat.
- Joel Cadiz, Solicitor General. He was former president of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
- Jonathan Malaya, Assistant Secretary, Department of Education.
- Francis Escudero – Sorsogon – Senator
- Francisco Tatad – Catanduanes – Senator
- Rodel Batocabe, House of Representatives, Ako Bicol Partylist
- Gregorio Honasan, Senator, Sorsogon
- Joker Arroyo, Senator, Cam Sur
- Edcel Lagman, House of Representatives, Albay
- Tecla San Andres-Ziga – Tabaco Albay – First woman bar topnotcher in the Philippines and the first congresswoman to be re-elected.
- Victor Ziga – Tabaco City – Senator
- Raul Roco – Naga City – Senator
Independent Bodies & Other Offices
- Rene Sarmiento – Catanduanes – COMELEC Commissioner
- Manuel Gaite – Baao, Cam Sur – SEC Commissioner, former Deputy Executive Secretary-Presidential Management Staff